adidas x RAF SIMONS, FW18
In celebration of Belgian National Day, held on July 21, adidas by Raf Simons pays tribute to the designer’s home country with an exclusive new colorway of the RS Replicant Ozweego runner. Together with a recently released American edition, the new Belgian version completes a duo of nation-specific designs. They embody Simons’ pride for his birth country, Belgium, and his admiration for his country of current residence, the United States.
Both variants are updates to the RS Replicant Ozweego, a deconstructed style first introduced for Spring/Summer 2018.
- The iconic runner is skinned in the colors of the Belgian flag
- Progressive two-layer, mesh-and-synthetic upper in solid black
- EVA heel cap in lemon yellow
- Rubber outsole in cardinal red.
- Distinct cut-out panels in place of the original RS Ozweego’s transparent silicone windows.
- Packaged in an exclusive boxed set
- Each pair sold with three sets of matching geometric-printed knit socks