TAKAHIROMIYASHITA TheSoloist pairs the Japanese label’s avant-garde approach with our comfortable asymmetrical lace-up model. The limited-edition capsule features grunge-inspired embroidered graphics and childlike motifs.
- A collaboration between TAKAHIROMIYASHITA TheSoloist and Clearweather.
- White "Touch Me I'm Sick" lettering at right shoe and white "The Grunge Years" lettering at left shoe.
- Rounded toe. Elastic insets at vamp. Padded collar. White embroidered "Charles Peterson" lettering at heel counter.
- Black logo patch at white midsole.
- Slips on.
- Lined with canvas.
- Rubber sole.
- Available in Black/White.