IN-STORE PICK UP POLICY
Here's How It Works:
- During checkout, Michigan based customers may choose In-Store Pickup.
- Most items will be ready for in-store pickup within two hours of the time you place your order on REVIVEMI.COM. Additionally, please allow two hours after store opening for your order to be ready for pickup.
- Place your order and save your confirmation email.
- Bring your ID, credit card (or proof of payment if credit card was not used), and order number to the store and pick up your items.
- If you cannot pick up your order within 5 days, please call (248) 731-7849 and let us know when you'll be by to retrieve your order.
Bring to The Store:1. Your government-issued photo ID
2. The credit card used for the purchase (if a credit card was used).
3. Your order number.
Tell a sales associate when you arrive to pickup your online order. Have the above items ready to help the process go smoothly.
Who Can Pick Up Your Order?
You can pick up your order yourself or choose someone else to pick it up. To have your order picked up by someone else, you must email firstname.lastname@example.org to let us know. You'll need to provide the pickup person's name, e-mail address and phone number. Your pickup person will need to show his/her ID and the order number at the store.
Only you — or the person you've told us will pick up your order — can pick up your items.